Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can you give me tips before buying an used car?

Bonus Question:



I am looking for a car that has good value, isn't older than 2000 model, and has good mpg. Also, it has to be dependable-- meaning that it shouldn't break down in 5-8 years range. What kind of cars would you suggest me to look at?



Thanks in advance.Can you give me tips before buying an used car?
Bring someone who is experianced in buying used cars with you for advice.You should listen to anything he tells u.Your the one makeing the ultimate decsion but at least listen to first hand knowledge.Can you give me tips before buying an used car?
Get a Honda. There easy to work on and the parts are cheap. My 1990 Honda CRX takes 25 dollars to fill up. Make sure you bring a mechanic with you.Can you give me tips before buying an used car?
Honda Civic
no used car is going to be that dependable....

No comments:

Post a Comment