Thursday, January 12, 2012

Are there so many days to return a used car in Indiana after you purchase it?

After I purchased a used car, I realized I was charged for extra options that I did not want. Also, the interest rate was higher than they quoted, they only gave me trade in value for my car but charged me wholesale for their car. I realize I signed the paperwork. My stupidity, their dishonesty. I can't find out if I have a time frame in which to change my mind and return the car. I have contacted them and their response was, you signed the paperwork to purchase this car.Are there so many days to return a used car in Indiana after you purchase it?
You have a 3 day right of recision on used cars. They may be trying to stall you so you run out of time.Are there so many days to return a used car in Indiana after you purchase it?
Wow that is what you get for not reading! talk about getting rammed. It is only money, at least it isn't jail time?
  • argus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment